Providing you with the most unique adult vacation experiences at our resorts and cruises is our heart and soul at Original Group; however, we take your health and wellbeing very seriously. New governmental guidelines and preventive measures have been issued, and in or-der to comply with them, we are rescheduling the reopening date of Temptation Cancun Resort for June 10th, 2020.
In our last statement we included our new sanitation and safety protocol –Sexy & Sanitized– that has been implemented on our property to ensure the wellbeing of all guests and employees. Each of the measures we are implementing, follow recommendations of local, national, and international organizations and will be updated as more information becomes available. Here are some of the most prominent actions we are taking:
• Daily health screenings and temperature monitoring of all employees and guests upon arrival.
• Retraining of all employees on new international health and safety guidelines.
• Both guests and staff will be provided with face masks, although it is mandatory for staff to wear them, it is optional for guests.
• Restaurants and bars will have a maximum 50% occupancy to allow space for social distancing.
• Self-service food stations will be replaced by assisted buffet service.
• Pool and beach lounge chairs will be spaced out to allow space for social distancing.
• Continuous and effective disinfection of in room surfaces and air conditioners.
Additionally, sanitation and cleaning protocols have been enhanced to meet the new industry standards and will be reinforcing all health and sanitation certifications including, Mexico’s Distinctive H and Cristal International Standards.
If you have any questions about reservations or our enhanced protocols, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
Thank you once again for your continued support, we look forward to seeing and serving you soon!